corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » 1.6 16v corsa converstion

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author 1.6 16v corsa converstion
chubzsta

User status: Offline
   28th Jun 08 at 17:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

started its life as a 1.2 8V then droped a 1.6 16V sport in gose well for a 1.6 has been lowerd 60 mil and has GSI alloys panted gun metle gray looks nice, carbon fibre bonnet (extended and bad boy ) with bonnet pins, depo front lights, irmscher front grill, wind deflecters,one down fall the kids by me have hit the passenger side with there bike and pit a crease down the side an a little dent but dent will pop back out (will get the dent poped back out) has not took any paint of thank god , GSI steering wheel, 8 ball gear nob, twin clocks with blue lights. will come with full sterio system for the right price ..... more info u2u me

BASE PRICE £1395.00

dont no how you get pics on so if you want pics u2u me with you email n il email you pics

http://pistonheads.co.uk/sales/573565.htm

[Edited on 30-06-2008 by chubzsta]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » 1.6 16v corsa converstion 25 database queries in 0.0057719 seconds