corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » toyota mr2 auto

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author toyota mr2 auto
eskiboy

User status: Offline
4th Jul 08 at 13:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i am selling this mr2 auto due to change of plans. a friend wanted an auto one, but has since changed his mind(thanks) meaning i was stuck with it. would love to keep it but allready have to many cars! anyway enough of the stories........ more bout the car
its a 1991 model(rev 1/2?)
auto
9 months mot
no tax
102000 miles
was imported into the country in 1997
plenty of recipets and history.the auto box works fine, drives smooth.
air con(which works)
everything works from what i can see

the car has afew scratches here and there as it is 16 years old .there are 2 bad points of the body work. the rear passenger arch has some slight rust bubbles, but the have not broken the paint. dont think these will surface any time soon. also the front edge of the bonnet has a crease in it, would be an easy fix or just swap bonnets. please pm me or phone 07752730354. need shot of this soon. thanks.pics coming soon.
£650

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » toyota mr2 auto 25 database queries in 0.0892000 seconds