corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Gym Day: Ryan's Progress :)

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Gym Day: Ryan's Progress :)
RyanSxi

User status: Offline
23rd Jul 08 at 09:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by AdZ9
quote:
Originally posted by RyanSxi
I didn't go on Monday Going on holiday on Friday so ive given up now and going to get back on it when I get back.

Charlotte I love it at the gym. Especially the weights side, love the feeling after doing them and pushing myself. Only problem is I keep itching to stick the weight up every set.

Thats good upping the weights, just remember NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER sacrifice form for weight. Always have strict form, never use shit form just to lift/push an extra 5kg

Yeh theres this aswell. Even though im only using machine weights im trying to make sure that im doing everything properly and not adding loads of weight to do a small ROM (range of motion, oh yeh gym talk )
AdZ9

23rd Jul 08 at 10:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

use free weights, will help build core stability and work the stabilizing muscles, machines encourage injury through un-natural ROM
RyanSxi

23rd Jul 08 at 10:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by AdZ9
use free weights, will help build core stability and work the stabilizing muscles, machines encourage injury through un-natural ROM

Oh? Never knew this. Im still a rookie at it all so still havn't been into the free weights section I will when I get back from holiday and a routine sorted.

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Gym Day: Ryan's Progress :) 24 database queries in 0.0108609 seconds