corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Lots of corsa + other goodies for sale :-) With pics

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Lots of corsa + other goodies for sale :-) With pics
Daimo B

User status: Offline
10th Aug 08 at 14:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Here's whats left. Starting a new post with new prices as i've got all the parts now and some arn't as prestine as they were when I was looking after the car properly

I can send higher res images if need be.

C20XE/20XE/C20LET chrome cam cover. Slight blemishes in the chrome, but not too bad. Might be able to be polished out?

£80 inc delivery.

C20XE/20XE/C20LET Chrome pulley cover. Again, chromes not in great condition, could do with a clean, and the chromes come off down by the pulley area, but its hard to see when its on the car, the main see-able area isn't too bad.

£45 inc delivery.

Pulley area.

Aurora Purple corsa B rear lights. Colour matched to car, originally clear rear lights, but sprayed. Comes with all the bulbs from the car too.

£30

Custom Corsa B exhaust system. Comes in 2 parts. Its a 2" straight through system. It will require the corsa B spare wheel well to be cut away. There are a few hangers, but mine bolted through the floor, you way want to weld some more hangers and make another support system. Could possibly fit another car? Its two ORIGINAL Magnex 6x4's (one being the first corsa one ever ), mated to a twin 44mm pipes, into the 2" bore. I am willing to split, but please note it was a completly custom system!!!!

OFFERS on this. COLLECTION only though. Im near South East london (Bluewater shopping park).

Universal Twin pod A piller pod holder. Only needs a slight trim to fit any car. Brand new.

£15 inc delivery.

Corsa B locking wheel bolt set. = SOLD

V6 288mm front brakes to fit Corsa/Nova. Original 4 stud plain discs, NOT re-drilled items. Comes with greenstuff pads fitted. Painted black. Does NOT come with braided lines as shown in pic.

£100

Collection only, or a fair bit P+P due to weight.

Cobra LeMans front seats. Fits directly onto original Corsa B subframes (maybe Nova?). 30 min job to fit. Very big comfy armchairs. No rips or burns.

BARGIN at £230 the pair. Collection Only!!!

Irmscher rear bumper. The original reg light hole needs re-smoothing, and u'll either need to sort some lights out for the rear reg, or find a TVR reg plate somewhere and wire it up like I had it done.

£SOLD

Also, I have a bag load of ICE cabling, power, speaker wire. I can take a picture, but theres enough to cable up a 145db, twin sub, x4 component speakers audio system. PLease U2U me if your interested.

ALSO, I still have my 16" dished alloys. 1 is kerbed a little, but all 4 need a damn good polish up, and they will be spotless. Its jsut where they have been left unpolished for 2+ years so have got a little tatty. Someone needs to get a polishing tool on them and make them spotless again. They are League 041 alloys, and im pretty much certain no-one will have them on a corsa, and very few probably left on the road. None i've seen had a polished lip. 4 tyres with laods of tred. Can provide an image for serious buyers.

Collection only

£275

[Edited on 10-08-2008 by VXR]

[Edited on 10-08-2008 by VXR]

[Edited on 16-08-2008 by VXR]
Daimo B

10th Aug 08 at 16:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Bumper added.
Daimo B

10th Aug 08 at 19:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Locking wheelnuts sold
Daimo B

11th Aug 08 at 10:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Bump as I want rid
Daimo B

12th Aug 08 at 09:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Rear bumper provisionally sold!!
Tom G

12th Aug 08 at 11:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Any Neogation on the price of the alloys??
Daimo B

12th Aug 08 at 12:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Possibly, but im not going much lower. They need a polish, but they have 4 good tyres, easily sorted, and very rare.
Daimo B

14th Aug 08 at 22:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Rumpetty bumpetty
Daimo B

16th Aug 08 at 11:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Rear bumper SOLD
Daimo B

20th Aug 08 at 11:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Bump again.
Gareth F

20th Aug 08 at 16:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Where abouts are you?
G
Daimo B

20th Aug 08 at 16:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by VXR
Im near South East london (Bluewater shopping park).

Gareth F

20th Aug 08 at 16:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ah finally someone not from yorkshire selling stuff lol. See so much stuff i want but can never get there.
What color are the seats, Grey or black? Also weird question but whats the width of the back rest on the seat? Sat in a few mates cars with bucket seats but due to being fairly well built (not fat!) i found them uncompfy as they dug in my sides
Cheers
G
ProjectNCK

20th Aug 08 at 22:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

should the twin bore be fitted without altering the car ? And fit any system ? or require aftermarket ?

Id love to fit that to mine , but its 1.0l nd all standard and dont really know alot about systems etc.. .

[Edited on 20-08-2008 by ProjectNCK]
Daimo B

21st Aug 08 at 07:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Munky - Seats are black material. I even bought the same material from Cobra and re-trimmed my interior to match it (pics on my site under My Cars, D, link is <---- )

Project - Exhaust is a 2" bore, same as a standard 2.0, slightly larger than a standard Corsa bore. You can fit it on with no ill effects to your engine. As said, it'll need the spare wheel well being cut away.
Daimo B

22nd Aug 08 at 13:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

bump
Daimo B

1st Sep 08 at 08:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

BUMP.

No offers on the exhaust at all.

WELL suprised the seats haven't sold yet.......

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Lots of corsa + other goodies for sale :-) With pics 25 database queries in 0.1043870 seconds