corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » help im in a bit of a pickle...

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author help im in a bit of a pickle...
jr

User status: Offline
11th Aug 08 at 10:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

FFS, i wish people could see that a corsa "can" be used with good results on track

Mine was fun
ak's V1.0 was good was it not ?
im sure adamb's was fun ?
ants been on track
jamie M at donny
Warrens at CC
Willays at brands

might not have been the fastest car, and a french car might be 1.5 seconds a lap quicker, but as its not racing, does it matter ?

all the 750mc ones, and bendy etc in rallying must be shit then

also, lets remember the cs track day last year, 2 novas (dhdev and Lee303) which suspension wise are no diffrent to a corsa, owned everthing on track including a britcar civic type r, only things faster where ex btcc/kumho cup bmw's

[Edited on 11-08-2008 by jr]
AK

11th Aug 08 at 14:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

they can be used, but they are no where near the best.... whats the point in starting with something flawed.

If you have the car to use, yeh give it a try... but if its from scratch.... choose something better.

broster
Premium Member

11th Aug 08 at 17:17   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

If i was building a car id build it how i wanted regardless of what people on forums say about using a standard car first etc...

I built my car over time to how i want it to be, i wont rush it, save up and buy all the bits i want to fit on to it in one go, rather than build it with some bits, then break something mid way thru a track day, have to fix it, get covered in shite etc.

you do get people who build on a buget, fair play to them for doing it, its not my way and we have alot of customers who wont do it that way, then again we see alot of cars thru our workshop which are built on a buget, and you can guarantee that each and every one of those cars will be a total mare of a job, things go wrong, ends up with more money being spent sorting out "that'll do" bodges, iv always been of the do it right do it once mind set.

I sometimes wish i spend the money on something different than a corsa, i drive a clio 172 cup on a daily basis, for a fwd car they are well up there in handling, however itll give me alot of satisfaction knowingthat i built my corsa to be able to keep up with cars of a higher prestige (not saying its better than this car or that car etc).

my 2 pence worth anyway, awaits flaming....

<<  1    2    3  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » help im in a bit of a pickle... 23 database queries in 0.0118921 seconds