corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » 20XE + carbs .... opinions

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author 20XE + carbs .... opinions
Mobby

User status: Offline
13th Aug 08 at 16:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

chrex

14th Aug 08 at 18:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

bike carbs for the win!

i've put them on my SEH and i cant wait to drive it...not bothered about set-up or any of that.

I think you should go for it. It'll sound better and go better...
Graeme
Premium Member

14th Aug 08 at 20:02   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

my old xe on R1 carbs was running 181bhp but the fuel ecnomy was appawling, granted it did need set up again i recond but was still appawling.

Still the sounds was truley awsome and when i got a 14.2 with just xe and carbs at pod i was rather pleased
philrussell81

16th Aug 08 at 13:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i had twin 40s on my 2.0l fiesta, you'l get to know your local petrol station well if you like the sound the carbs make!

were cheap enough to have setup on a rolling road, and i got 152 bhp from just adding the carbs, no ignition management, cams or anything else

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » 20XE + carbs .... opinions 23 database queries in 0.0112450 seconds