corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Corsa B Sport/Sxi Headrests - rear headrest conversion?

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Corsa B Sport/Sxi Headrests - rear headrest conversion?
Tony_Dv

User status: Offline
12th Aug 08 at 19:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Velour headrests from the facelift Sport interior

I used them to put rear headrests in the car but just did the usual trick of sticking them between the rear seat and parcel shelf. Did the job and looked ok… see pic

Some small marks on them from before I bought them hence looking for £5 or £10 inc. p&p

S@M

23rd Aug 08 at 15:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ttt
ProjectNCK

23rd Aug 08 at 16:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

no way of putting actually into the rear seats
S@M

23rd Aug 08 at 17:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yes some seat frames have the holes in the back seats i think, it just you need to make holes in the fabric....
Ste L

23rd Aug 08 at 17:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by S@M
yes some seat frames have the holes in the back seats i think, it just you need to make holes in the fabric....

what sam said, you need to find the holes, cut a small X in the fabric, then buy the guides for them from vauxhall, knock them in, and fit head rest's, job's a good'un

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Corsa B Sport/Sxi Headrests - rear headrest conversion? 25 database queries in 0.0092630 seconds