corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Corsa Sport 1.4 16v

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Corsa Sport 1.4 16v
Corsa_Sport21

User status: Offline
15th Aug 08 at 14:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

First of all this isnt my car,i am advertising on behalf of a friend so any questions or interest in the car,please contact him on the number at the end of this advert.

The car itself is a Vauxhall Corsa Sport 1.4 16v.Its a 98,S reg.Its black in colour.

Comes with Tax till November,and the MOT runs out in December but a full years ticket may be put on the car if the asking price is met.It has no known problems so will sail through an MOT.

Now,the car.It is in pretty good condition for a 10yr old car with no major dings or scratches,just maybe the odd 1 here and theyr but tbh,i had a look around it myself and theyr not really worth bothering about and are hardly noticble.The paint work is still fresh with a few panels just being repaired due to bad workmanship by the previous owner.

The engine is the standard X14XE with 88k on it and is fitted with a K+N cone filter.Runs like a dream with no smoke or tapping and no gearbox issues.Has also been fitted with a Peco S/S backbox with twin tailpipes.

Its has been fitted with a nice subtle bodykit that isnt in your face or over the top.It also has had a Subaru bonnet scoop and the boot has been fully smoothed over and is fitted with a boot popper inside the car.This was done by the previous owner and wasnt the best of jobs so my mate has just sorted it and now its spot on.Not the usual thats full of ripples or body filler holes.
The rear bumper had a small scuff on the bottom corner and the front lower splitter has a small crack in it which will more than likely be sorted before the sale if he has time.These things are to be expected tho with a car like this which has had the kit on it for a few years,especially with all the speedbumps nowadays.
It has clear side repeators which are the ford focus style ones.
The suspension has been lowered approx 60mm and has a nice stance to it and drives very well for a lowered car.
The wheels are 15" Wolfrace Voodoo's which are fitted with 195/45/15 tyres which all have plenty tread left on them.
Behind them are red painted callipers and drums.
The front headlights are genuine Morrette items with indicators fitted on the front bumper.These lights are very expensive but set the car off nicely.

Inside is standard sport spec with E/W,E/M,P/S,C/L.The interior is in good condition with no bolster wear to the seats.

Think thats all really and if ive missed anything i will update it.

As said above,the car is in pretty good condition and would make the perfect 1st car.Insurance is cheap and it is also in the lower tax bracket.

Come and have a look you wont be dissapointed,or give Kev a call on 07725368468 for anything regarding the car or for more information.Or Email me and i will let him know.1st to see this car will buy it.

Hes after £1750.
Car is located in Leven,Fife.

[Edited on 15-08-2008 by Corsa_Sport21]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Corsa Sport 1.4 16v 25 database queries in 0.3861949 seconds