corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Theiving Scum !!

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Theiving Scum !!
Anty
Premium Member

User status: Offline
18th Aug 08 at 04:51   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

while i was round my girlfriends, just going home about half 2 in morning, only to find out her brothers car got broken in to, Door is about half mile wide bent back, and both subs were taken, pionner and a splx and sony/pionner amp, they didnt take the other amp, or the parcel shelf with the 6x9`s in , i reckon they was disurbed..

but the bloke next door has cctv covering the car were it was broken in to.
c.s.i are coming later this morning were can seen there print marks on the inside door frame.

grrrr
DaveB

18th Aug 08 at 10:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

No alarm on the car then? Genius spending money on loads of ICE before buying an alarm.
nova_gteuk

18th Aug 08 at 10:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Alarm wont stop anyone thesse days.

My dads got a Toad ai606 on his and still had his stereo knicked last year,even though as soon as the alarm went off he run out and there was no fucker there

And i know off somone whos car was broken into while his car was parked outside swansea police station and the alarm was going off and they knicked all his sounds even his fibreglass build
DaveB

18th Aug 08 at 10:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It takes some big balls to carry on stealing stuff from a car WHILE the alarm is going off
nova_gteuk

18th Aug 08 at 10:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I wouldnt of thought so.

If i hear a car alarm, unless its mine or my dads car i wont bother checking.

People thesse days ignore them.
MatthewR

18th Aug 08 at 10:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

A friend of mine had a 'done up' Corsa few years ago - parked on her drive - one morning her alarm kept on going on off - shes go out, see nothing was there and put the alarm on again - this continued 5 more times when she eventually got annoyed and turned it off - half hour late her car was stolen Proffessional
jon(c20xe corsa)

18th Aug 08 at 10:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by nova_gteuk
Alarm wont stop anyone thesse days.

My dads got a Toad ai606 on his and still had his stereo knicked last year,even though as soon as the alarm went off he run out and there was no fucker there

And i know off somone whos car was broken into while his car was parked outside swansea police station and the alarm was going off and they knicked all his sounds even his fibreglass build
Anty
Premium Member

18th Aug 08 at 12:52   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by DaveB
No alarm on the car then? Genius spending money on loads of ICE before buying an alarm.

He does have an alarm, but he never puts it on !!
thats just asking for trouble.
CorsAsh

18th Aug 08 at 17:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

CSI are coming?

CSI West Midlands
22B

18th Aug 08 at 18:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by 4NTHONY

while i was round my girlfriends, just going home about half 2 in morning, only to find out her brothers car got broken in to, Door is about half mile wide bent back, and both subs were taken, pionner and a splx and sony /pionner amp, they didnt take the other amp, or the parcel shelf with the 6x9`s in , i reckon they was disurbed..

but the bloke next door has cctv covering the car were it was broken in to.
c.s.i are coming later this morning were can seen there print marks on the inside door frame.

grrrr

done him a favour robbing the splx and sony gear, shame they had to break in the car to get it

[Edited on 18-08-2008 by 22B]

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Theiving Scum !! 23 database queries in 0.0409729 seconds