corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » c20let fault code. whats the problem?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author c20let fault code. whats the problem?
Ben ev

User status: Offline
23rd Aug 08 at 16:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i haVE A CODE FOR THE AIR INTAKE TEMP SENSOR, VOLTAGE TO HIGH. TRIED THE SENSOR ON MY MATES LET AND ITS FINE SO HAS TO BE MY LOOM. WHAT WOULD THE MOST LIKELY CAUSE BE? WOULD IT BE EARTH RELATED OR PERHAPS THE 2 WIRES SHORTING? ALL OTHER SENSORS + INJECTORS ECT ARE FINE WITH NO CODES
MANY THANKS

[Edited on 23-08-2008 by Ben ev]

New Poll