corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Carbon Handles, Rieger Skirts, Exhaust "Race Tube":

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  <<  7    8    9    10  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Carbon Handles, Rieger Skirts, Exhaust "Race Tube":
GSI_Jay

User status: Offline
20th Nov 08 at 21:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

airdam sold?
Daniel_Corsa
Premium Member

20th Nov 08 at 21:22   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by GSI_Jay
airdam sold?

Yeh

April '06' Corsasport Feature Car | Aug '08' Total Vauxhall Feature Car | Spring '09' Fast Car Feature Car
Daniel_Corsa
Premium Member

24th Nov 08 at 18:22   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by ArchieFrew
Payment sent for wiring kit, thanks.

I found it in a box of bits at home so will post it tomorrow Archie

April '06' Corsasport Feature Car | Aug '08' Total Vauxhall Feature Car | Spring '09' Fast Car Feature Car
dazmoore

24th Nov 08 at 18:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

paid for my stuff about 2 weeks ago and still havent received, and wont reply to my u2u
Daniel_Corsa
Premium Member

24th Nov 08 at 18:33   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by dazmoore
paid for my stuff about 2 weeks ago and still havent received, and wont reply to my u2u

Thanks for the positive reply!

I was also paid less than the agree'd price in which you never replied to the U2U.

There is no one in to have the items collected until Monday 1st Dec. Courier is paid for and will be collected on the 1st Dec.

The parcel is wrapped sitting with your address on and like I have said will be collected by a courier at the first available date I can have someone sit in all day waiting.

dazmoore

24th Nov 08 at 18:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i wouldnt of left the comment if you replyed to my u2u but you didnt, wow £4 less than the price you said, I've already spent about £500 with you. So i have to wait another week, so your saying there hasn't been anyone in your house for 3 weeks?
Daniel_Corsa
Premium Member

24th Nov 08 at 19:06   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yes I'm saying everyone has been out Monday to Friday since you paid!

Parents and myself all work Monday - Friday 80 - 16:30 hence no one has been available to wait in.

The item is to be collected on the 1st Dec, the box doesn't fit in the boot of a TT so I can't have it collected from my work place!

I'm sorry that your not happy, but it is being sent at the earliest possible date.

Riles

24th Nov 08 at 19:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

can i just confirm what dan has said in this case as i only live 4 miles up the road and i havent heard a bad word from anyone dan has dealt with and he certainly isnt trying to rip anyone off..
dazmoore

24th Nov 08 at 19:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

its ok m8 thanks, the box cant be that big can it? or are the panels big? well i hope it can fit in my car, the last lot did , ok then m8 looks like ill just have to wait .
dazmoore

24th Nov 08 at 19:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Riles
can i just confirm what dan has said in this case as i only live 4 miles up the road and i havent heard a bad word from anyone dan has dealt with and he certainly isnt trying to rip anyone off..

i know that m8, i already brought loads of stuff off him a couple of weeks back and they came within 3 days but this time i been waiting 2 weeks and hadn't heard from him. but its fine now
Riles

24th Nov 08 at 19:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

cool mate i know hes been having trouble with the box as its way too big for the tt as it as nooo boot.lol
fazza

25th Nov 08 at 09:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

you got a pic of the battery tray mate?

is gavin still having the shell?
Daniel_Corsa
Premium Member

25th Nov 08 at 12:27   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by fazza
you got a pic of the battery tray mate?

is gavin still having the shell?

If he collects it on Saturday like planned yes

Not got a pic of battery tray, just standard one in decent condition! Bought it to replace me rusty old one, never got round to fitting it!

kaila

25th Nov 08 at 17:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

20 for the grab handle if yes u2u me
Daniel_Corsa
Premium Member

25th Nov 08 at 22:38   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by kaila
20 for the grab handle if yes u2u me

U2U'd

Daniel_Corsa
Premium Member

26th Nov 08 at 14:38   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by ArchieFrew
Payment sent for wiring kit, thanks.

Posted today Archie.

Monster - Wheel bolts posted today, you have U2U

Daniel_Corsa
Premium Member

8th Dec 08 at 13:42   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

All U2U's replied and List Up-Dated with pictures Pg 1

MAKE ME AN OFFER EVERYTHING NEEDS TO GO!!!

Exterior Styling:
Rieger Side Skirts - £95

Interior Styling:
Carbon Door Handle Covers - £140

Engine & Performance
Stainless Centre Section - £30
Battery Tray - £7.50

Photo's can be seen on page 1, this is just an updated list of what I have left.

<<  7    8    9    10  >>
Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Carbon Handles, Rieger Skirts, Exhaust "Race Tube": 26 database queries in 0.0144949 seconds