corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Steering - help needed fastttt

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Steering - help needed fastttt
Chrisenglish

User status: Offline
1st Sep 08 at 13:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Okay now i have my cast off i can work on my car, now my passenger side wheel is pointing outwards nearest to front bumper. it doesnt look like the rod is bent but was told it could be rack?

if so how much for a rack? also how much do you think it is for fitting it, will it be hard to fit it?

Cheers
Chrisenglish

1st Sep 08 at 13:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

forgot to mention M Reg 94.. 1.4 SRI
Dean_W

1st Sep 08 at 13:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Chrisenglish
if so how much for a rack? also how much do you think it is for fitting it, will it be hard to fit it?

Ring local parts shop and ask
Ring local garage and ask

They are a bit fiddly to change.
Chrisenglish

1st Sep 08 at 13:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ah k well i need to get it looked at tbh just wondered on a general price, not to sure if its steering rack but i described the best i could and all he said was sounds like the rack, cause i hit a curb and that it will cost a few hundred... so i thought ill try my self, worst happens, i get it recovered to garage

New Poll