corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » *Gauging Interest* Cavalier Cesaros

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author *Gauging Interest* Cavalier Cesaros
Willox

User status: Offline
1st Sep 08 at 19:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Gauging interest on a set of Cavalier Cesaros i have freshly refurbished and powdercoated in white.

Immaculate condition with only the tiniest of black marks where i had 2 tyres fitted but not a single kurb mark anywhere!

Wheels have 2 Uniroyal Rainsport tyres which have maybe done about 1500 miles or so and 2 budget radial gt tyres which have done bout 700 miles max as i only bought them to drive the car home when i bought it as the other 2 were bald due to camber being out and then drove on them for another 2 weeks maybe. All Tyres are 195/45/15 in size
I have all centre caps also in white and all 4 bolts brand new from Vauxhall including the key for putting them on/removing them

I am unable to upload pics due to my computer not working 100% right now but they are the alloys off fruitbooter's old gsi rep to give u the idea but if you need me to get pics i can get my mate ( a member on here) to upload to his garage

Not sure how much they go for but as you can tell from the story above I like to give as much info as possible but for the sake of a base price I'll say £300?

Cheers,
Steve

[Edited on 01-09-2008 by corsa_loon1]
Willox

1st Sep 08 at 20:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

up!
mackie

2nd Sep 08 at 16:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

need pics mate
Ellis

2nd Sep 08 at 16:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Look in Fruitbooter's garage for pics folks...
Willox

2nd Sep 08 at 20:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ttt!
Willox

3rd Sep 08 at 16:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Bump for the evening!
Willox

3rd Sep 08 at 21:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

up she goes!
Torsa g

3rd Sep 08 at 21:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

my old wheels

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » *Gauging Interest* Cavalier Cesaros 25 database queries in 0.0082090 seconds