corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Matched betting

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Matched betting
Carl

User status: Offline
7th Sep 08 at 15:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Does anyone do it on here? I keep reading about it on moneysavingexpert, but not sure whether to have a dabble.
mikenoncorsa

7th Sep 08 at 16:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Care to explain?
Carl

7th Sep 08 at 16:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Bet on an outcome whilst laying against the outcome with a different bookie so you can't lose. Using introductory offers from the on-line bookies to make a bit of coin. If you do it right its is risk free, but as you can imagine its not that simple or everyone would be doing it.
Dan
Premium Member

7th Sep 08 at 17:04   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It very very rarly happens nowaday tho. You need to be backing things well in advance to make use of the higher odds, then when its the day, lay the same bet

Adult GiftsClick here to vist us
Carl

7th Sep 08 at 17:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Dan
It very very rarly happens nowaday tho. You need to be backing things well in advance to make use of the higher odds, then when its the day, lay the same bet

I think that is why its mainly based on the offers they have on at the different bookies, then you are effectively getting their money risk free then using that. then it is a case of searching hard for ones, even if its only minimal.
I'm just a bit dodgy with bookies, reckon i'd make a daft mistake and end up losing out.
Dan
Premium Member

8th Sep 08 at 16:35   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

At the end of the day. if it was possible to make money from it, the bookies would not be driving there rollers and ferraris.

Adult GiftsClick here to vist us
Cavey

8th Sep 08 at 16:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

A mate of mine used to do it, used to make money most weeks, just not much, bit of extra income, not sure he still does though, not spoken to him for a while..

probably can't afford the internet now
strick206

8th Sep 08 at 16:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It works, but bookies free bet offers normally depend on you staking youre own money too, and because the offers arent huge, it's not worth it

I work in the industry, and so does MatthewR on here, and you can make money, but you dont last long with bookmakers, i mean, i'm no bet with ladbrokes on the net on horses and i don't even do it

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Matched betting 25 database queries in 0.0074520 seconds