corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Mk3 Golf GTI sale or Swap - I need another Corsa!!!!

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Mk3 Golf GTI sale or Swap - I need another Corsa!!!!
LowestoftLuke

User status: Offline
15th Sep 08 at 20:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

For sale or Swap - Golf Mk3 2.0 8v GTI

The car itself is a gem, i was lucky to get this car completely standard, 2 owners from new, and clearly well looked after. The first owner was even a VW mechanic!

It has a full VW service history being serviced every 10,000 miles or 12 months.

Interior is in good condition apart from a little bit of lower bolster wear on the drivers side, it also has a kenwood cd player.

Exterior wise, the car has no major dents and no rust, it does however have a few scratches and key marks under the handles.

Since owning the car i have lowered it 60mm as the standard height is rather high, i have also replaced the center box and back box on the exhaust system.

The car also has 4 nearly new tyres with plenty of tread left, the car has had a new cambelt in the last month.

The engine is as a VW engine should be, pulls like an ox with no rattles, knocks, bangs or smoke.

This really is a very genuine good example of how a GTi should be, a car fast becoming hard to get hold of good examples.

Now ideally i wanna swap for a Corsa Sri or Sport - ideally brocade yellow ( or particularly L499 CTT if your still out there! )

I sold my SRi to go backpacking and although the golf is fun i want another Corsa!

Ideally a swap but if not £1500

Any questions just pm me or post on here!

As Requested - Interior and Engine

Also Tax till December and MOT till July next year.

[Edited on 16-09-2008 by LowestoftLuke]

[Edited on 16-09-2008 by LowestoftLuke]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Mk3 Golf GTI sale or Swap - I need another Corsa!!!! 25 database queries in 0.0815830 seconds