corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Seat Ibiza Cupra 370bhp @ 1.4bar(Gt2871R, Uprated rods,pistons etc etc)

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Seat Ibiza Cupra 370bhp @ 1.4bar(Gt2871R, Uprated rods,pistons etc etc)
LET Nova

User status: Offline
16th Sep 08 at 12:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Well the unthinkable has happened, losing my job. 60days notice to work so have to sell the ibiza. GUTTED.

Here we have my Seat Ibiza Cupra. Car has done 59,000 miles and in my opinion one of the best road going Ibiza's ever. I am the third owner since new and wish i was keeping it ALOT longer.

Since owning the car I have spent about 3k on putting new discs and pads, getting the manifold and downpipe ceramic coated, wheels refurbished and labour costs and also getting gearbox overhaul as a bearing collapsed and had to get new 4th gears put in. It is used as a car that comes out at the weekends/nice days and have done a measly 2500miles since owning it from January 2008. Anyway here is the spec of the car (Beware it is pretty long but it shows what work has been done to the car)

ENGINE:
1.8T 20V with Garrett GT2871R Turbo.

One piece supertech inconel exhaust valves and black nitride inlet valves.

Mahle motorsport forged alloy pistons 8.5:1 CR

this H beam conrods an new Big end bearings

JBS Equal length manifold (Ceramic coated)

GT2871R Turbo

3" DownPipe (Ceramic coated ) an exhaust system with Jetex rear box.

3" Inlet with Green filter and S3 MAF.

Pro Alloy front mounted intercooler.

Genesis 550cc injectors. @ 3 BAR

Audi S3 Fuel pump and External 4 Bar race pump.

Evo Heat sheild gasket for inlet manifold.

Custom Engine Tie bar to limit engine rock

Innovate wide band Lambda and Gauge

Oil Temp Gauge

10 row oil cooler

Custom Code Phase 3 mapping

Results were 360 BHP and 330 IBS/FT and a large grin. Also have a RR read out from star performance at 370bhp

Cost of engine work done £ 7K

TRANSMISSION:

Peloquin torque biasing Diff.

G60 single mass flywheel (New Flywheel 200miles ago)

Sachs Performance Clutch

WHEELS & BRAKES

16x7 Seat sport OZ Super T's in black with pirelli P ZERO NERO tyres. (Wheels just been refurbished)

305mm Brembo 4 pot fronts with Brembo Grooved disks + Ferodo 2500pads (Just been replaced).

Rears are standard Cupra discs and pads

SUSPENSION

FK Height adjustable coilovers, sitting approx 30 - 35mm lower

STYLING

OZ Super T's
LCR splitter
Aero front and rear wipers

ICE

Standard cassette headunit
6 CD Changer in boot
10" Sub and Kicker AMP.
Alpine front components

There will be loads of things i have missed of the list that i can't remember. This is one of if not the highest spec road going MK3 ibiza's in the country and its a truely awesome car. I am not sure what the performance could be compared too, but its quick and is capabable of a high 12 second quarter mile and a genuine 160+ MPH.

It has had a oil and filter change every 3 - 4 K. (Just serviced last week 25/7/2008) Its recently had an Aircon service and brake fluid change on it too.

Only the best parts have been used for this car, and its a genuine 1 off, the manifold alone cost me over £1000 and the down pipe had to be custom fabricated.

This turbo conversion alone would cost over £ 10K to have done by a tuning comany.

Please look at this link which shows the whole build, sorry but it is 43 pages in length, and as you can see everything was done by the previous owner and his dad to a very high standard.

seatcupra.net/forums/showthread.php?t=125532

and also this link from when i've had the car

seatcupra.net/forums/showthread.php?t=170987

Also the car has 6months MOT and 6months Road Tax. Looking for £10,000 for the car. Wont let it go for much less to be honest as the car is very reliable and has had alot of money spent on her.

To summarise :-

I have done 2500miles since January 08 when i bought the car.

Ceramic coating to manifold & downpipe(less than 100miles)
Wheels refurbed (less than 100miles)
Serviced (less than 100miles)
4new coil packs (500miles)
Brembo grooved discs & ferodo pads (less than 300miles)
Gearbox rebuild (bearing went and two new gears) Less than 100miles
New G60 Flywheel when gearbox got done also

All done at a cost circa £3000.

Thanks, Derrick.

Can be contacted on 07917161626

Some pics

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Seat Ibiza Cupra 370bhp @ 1.4bar(Gt2871R, Uprated rods,pistons etc etc) 25 database queries in 0.0135131 seconds