corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » arden blue 1.4 corsa sport cat c write off

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author arden blue 1.4 corsa sport cat c write off
luvuk

User status: Offline
   25th Sep 08 at 09:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I am selling my P registration corsa sport, the MIB (motor insurance bureau) has assessed my car as a category c write off, this means that the vehicle has possible structural damage but the vehicle is repairable.

It was involved in a crash which damaged the driver’s side wing and door, the front and back bumper are scuffed. I have found out that the vehicle will need moting again and have a VIC inspection so it can be driven on the road again.

It has recently (this week) had a new exhaust on it via kwik fit which cost a total on £220

It has been a reliable car for me since I’ve had it but unfortunately I have not got the time or money to fix it, due to me putting all my money into it when buying it

I will be putting pictures on of the car and to show the damage sometime this week

I am hoping on getting 700-800 for it, it has done 75000ish miles not 100% without looking. The tax runs out the end of this month. I am based in derby

Any questions just ask thanks sarah

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » arden blue 1.4 corsa sport cat c write off 25 database queries in 0.0076580 seconds