corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » BMW e30 bbs wheels and tyres + spare tyres - now with close up pics

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author BMW e30 bbs wheels and tyres + spare tyres - now with close up pics
antoni

User status: Offline
27th Sep 08 at 17:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Well its the end of the era for my corsa so I need to sell all the wee niggly bits before scrappage so here are the wheels

They are from an e30 bmw, 15x7 et24 allround, they come with home made flat centre caps which I have checkered with white vinly, all rims are painted in matt black.

the fronts have brand new 195x45's on that were used to go to trax and then a few miles around town

the rears have 165 50's stretched over and were also bought the day before trax

All of the wheels have kerbing marks on them from the previous owner and one of the rear wheels has a really slight flat spot, but was easily balanced out

I am wanting £200 which they should easily be worth and its your choice as to weather you take the pair of spare 194 45's

Will get close up pics tomorrow

[Edited on 01-10-2008 by antoni]
GregGsi
Premium Member

30th Sep 08 at 10:07   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

free bump

BHP vaux
antoni

1st Oct 08 at 13:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

£180 now

Will not be going any lower, not worth my hastle if I do
fazza

1st Oct 08 at 13:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

u manage get any close up pics mate
antoni

1st Oct 08 at 13:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I will go and get them now
antoni

1st Oct 08 at 13:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Well it seems that I may have gone a bit far with the descritpion in that only 2 wheels suffer from kerbing and 2 are near anough perfect as can be seen below

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » BMW e30 bbs wheels and tyres + spare tyres - now with close up pics 26 database queries in 0.0099950 seconds