corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Seat Arosa 1.4

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Seat Arosa 1.4
Metzy

User status: Offline
1st Oct 08 at 13:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Having tried to sell the arosa in its modified state and only getting time wasters or dreamers i have regretably returned it to pretty much standard and really would like to see it being used again, due to insurance etc i can no longer use it as a weekend toy etc

Its a 53 reg Mk2 Phase 2 1.4 8v S in Cannica blue

Only insurance grp 3 which is one of the lowest of any of the lupo/arosa's and myself i found little to no difference between insuring this and a 1.0 yet this has more power and better fuel ecconomy

Only 20,600 miles from new with the MOT's to prove it
Electric windows, Remote Central locking, Power steering etc

bodywork is completely immaculate IMO and certainly better than any other Mk2 i looked at while looking for this one and my mums arosa, i travelled 800 miles to get this car as i wanted a tidy one

the front and rear lower aprons have been smoothed and bodycoloured with the front one having the lower front vent plastic welded and the lower groove plastic welded over and both flushed over, they have been done for nearly 2 years now with no problems

shown in one of the pics is a rear spoiler which i have also removed from the car due to a paint problem on it and will get a new picture of the back later this week

I want around £3400 which i think is fair but am open to offers

either PM me on here or email me at wflorametz@aol.com or call on 07595155623 before 5PM in the week and only text after that time please as i work nights and mobiles arent allowed in our building

Wayne

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Seat Arosa 1.4 25 database queries in 0.0081291 seconds