corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Snap Day » Photoshop - Car Cruise Poster

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Photoshop - Car Cruise Poster
Rab

User status: Offline
2nd Oct 08 at 11:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Alrighty! Trying to come up with ideas for a poster for a local car cruise site, to try and get the word out, but need some advice on some stuff. This is what I came up with so far:

Not quite sure if its good enough, but you get the idea I think of what I am trying to achieve. Any suggestions to try and make it better? Or anything I should change totally?

Also - how would I go about getting that poster finish when it comes to printing? Would I need to take it somewhere to get prints, or is there some sort of paper I can use? (Printer is a HP Photosmart 2575 All-in-one if it makes any difference)

Cheers,

Rab.
Lawrah
Premium Member

2nd Oct 08 at 12:52   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

noone wants to cruise in Stirling. Just go to falkirk and be done with it.

Rab

2nd Oct 08 at 13:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You would be surprised. Thanks for the useful info though
little_duke

2nd Oct 08 at 14:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

are them cars members from that area? thats one thing i would try is using local people on the poster (makes them feel special )

another thing is it has got to stand out from the crowd. BRIGHT COLOURS are a must.all these dark reds and blacks dont seem to do it imo
Lawrah
Premium Member

2nd Oct 08 at 14:30   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Rab
You would be surprised. Thanks for the useful info though

Not really, lived there for long enough. I think its been tried and tried and failed. The website aint really booming either is it. Good Luck with it.
Brett
Premium Member

2nd Oct 08 at 14:33   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Laura telling it how it is. Ace
Rab

2nd Oct 08 at 14:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Rab

2nd Oct 08 at 14:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Nah its not exact pics as I dont have any, but I kept to pretty much what you see around at times.

Nah its not booming but its been up for around a week with little to none advertising. I dont care if its as big as any other cruise, we just want to see how far we get

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Snap Day » Photoshop - Car Cruise Poster 24 database queries in 0.0110381 seconds