corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » astra g c20xe redtop converted with other mods SOME PICS ADDED

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author astra g c20xe redtop converted with other mods SOME PICS ADDED
av it

User status: Offline
3rd Oct 08 at 13:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

right im selling my girlfriends astra g redtop its registered as a 1.8s the conversion was done by the previous owner about a year ago and i must say its been done good as weve had no problems with it other than a snapped clutch cable 6months ago
it has 17 inch alloys with very good tyres
308 mil brake upgrade off gsi turbo
irmscher front splitter moulded and coded to bumper
rear irmscher spoiler coded and fitted to boot
koni full damper adjustable shock and springs setup
rear smoked lights
front angel smoked lights
eyebrows fitted
stainless backbox
astra gte digital dash fitted and smoothed fully working
c20xe dispac conversion with powercap no problems and ecu is chipped as the rev limit is raised to 7,500
serviced regularly and cambelt kit was done 6months ago
2 mths tax and mot but will be putting full mot on it before it sells
bodywork could do with slightly tidying up (small scratches here and there and odd few small dings nothing major) pics will be added if anyone shows interest
£1400 quick sale
£1500 with full mot
these pics are before i fitted the rear spoiler and front light brows

[Edited on 05-10-2008 by av it]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » astra g c20xe redtop converted with other mods SOME PICS ADDED 25 database queries in 0.4722469 seconds