corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » AE86 Levin - Drift Weapon

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author AE86 Levin - Drift Weapon
Nismo

User status: Offline
8th Oct 08 at 11:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Selling for a mate, if your interested, drop me a U2U and ill pass on his contact details.

It is with great regret that i am selling my 1986 levin GTV.

In the last three years this car has gone from near standard to what it is today. I have over 8k in recipts and most of the stuff on the list i paid cash for. all that plus the labour easily doubles my recipts.It's also had recent rolling road setup.

As well as all the toys, i have replaced all sorts of oem parts, bearings, and general bits to fully maintain this car. it starts even in the dead of winter and is my pride and joy. every penny i have spare i spend on it. I learned to drift in it and is the most fun i have ever had in a car. Fuck. i don't wanna sell now

Notes. the front bumper has cone marks and a little paint flaked off. the tailgate is getting a little flakey on the inside. there is a bit of damage on the dash where a sticky thing was removed i think.

The price is based on spec. tell me what bits you want and the price will change.

full repaint black, hint of purple in sun light (toyota colour)
new genuine toyota rear quarters fitted recently includes all new pockets and arches
genuine TRD rear spoiler.
frp side skirts
front strut brace
front coilovers.
RCAs.
camber adj topmounts with bearings replaced recently.
adj bottom arms
battle version kit 2
illegal garage pads all round
TRD blue 8 way rear shocks.
TRD dark blue rear springs.
set 14" Supra celica wheels.
air con removed
Magnicor leads.
Malpassi adj fuel pressure regulator
MSD blaster 2 coil
MSD 6a ignition
MSD timing computer
MSD tach adapter
twin 44mm mikuni carbs
Pipercross filters
spare jets and float
large port head recently rebuilt with HKS valve springs HKS cams 256 in 264 out 8.1 lift
7rib engine rebuild 18months ago, new rings, water pump, oil pump, clutch, big ends, mains, all genuine toyota
Toda Flywheel
TRD 0.8 Head gasket
TRD 2 way diff
recent genuine toyota cwp
decat
Trust exhaust manifold
Apexi cat back under axel exhaust.
sparco dished suede steering wheel
T3 pahhard rod
T3 traction brackets
Prothane bush kit.
late splitter needs repair

for all the above £6000

pair 14" wantabe 8 spoke wheels £50
set 14" Volk Rays TE37 with near new 185 60 14 tires all round. £800
2x yoko 048 part worn 14" 185 60 £50
cusco brake master cylinder stopper £40
nardi classic + boss aswell as sparco wheel. £70
razo shift knob £5
Bride fixed bucket (side taped but still totally usable) and bride rail. £150
Bride recliner passenger side with bride rail £250
Driftworks bolt on adj wheel spacers £70
various other wheels spacers bolt on and slip on £50
mocal oil cooler mocal filter relocation kit mocal oil thermostat, over braided hoses £150
spare 7rib 4age engine £220
tailgate ex cond £120
grill fogs £100
all efi spares including 16v loom and rwd manifold and throttle body. £50
early spec front splitter. £50
simple fuel computer £20
alternator £40
dizzy £40
caps and rotors £5
fly off handbrake button £5

£8000 with all the above and any other spares i have forgotten to mention.

now the not fun part.

I will not break the car. The buyer gets to pick their spec first. If they don't take the lot then any parts they don't take will be for sale. I will take absolutly no messing around, i am very happy to keep the car so the price is not open to stupid offers. you need to turn up with cash (sterling. no yoyos) and insurance cert showing that you are covered if you want to drive it. I am not going to let you streeto it up on the test drive so don't bother trying.

pics (more available on request)

more here thanks to alex burge.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/stuntmonkey/sets/72157607144769935/?page=7

[Edited on 08-10-2008 by Nismo]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » AE86 Levin - Drift Weapon 25 database queries in 0.0093260 seconds