corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Bucket seat, harness, ICE, Irmscher foglights

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Bucket seat, harness, ICE, Irmscher foglights
tom_simes
Show Staff
Organiser: South Wales
Premium Member

User status: Offline
15th Oct 08 at 17:52   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Right, first off I am open to offers on all these parts, u2u me with your prices on things and I will see if I'm happy. No prices include postage unless stated.

Also, you can find more pictures of most of the parts here:

http://www.corsasport.co.uk/board/garage.php?action=usergarage&owner=tom_simes&carid=6829&page=all

Interior:

Cobra Daytona Bucket seat – bought before the summer, but I haven’t bought a subframe for it. It currently has a frame fitted to it so it can be used in a living room as a gaming chair etc, or obviously a subframe can be fitted to it. It has never been fitted in a car, and is in black with anthracite suede-tec patches. The seats weighs in at 14kg:

It’s a reclining chair, as can be seen in the following pictures:

It unfortunately has a small tear in the side of it, but apart from this the seat is in excellent condition:

I also have a Sparco 3-point harness, which has been used but is in very good condition, and can be seen on the chair in the above pictures.

For the seat alone, I’m looking for £80 (RRP of £269).
For the harness, I’m after £30.

For the pair, I’m looking for £110 in total!

For those who think the seat is stolen, below is a picture of the receipt of purchase, showing I only want to make my money back:

http://www.corsasport.co.uk/carimages/6829/cobra_seat_receipt.jpg

Engine parts:

Painted engine cover, but I didn't clean it properly before spraying so paint cracked
Perfect for spraying yourself though:

£8

I.C.E.

JBL 75.2 2 channel amplifier

This is 97W RMS per channel, 270W peak.
It is currently mounted on a custom made MDF panel which is carpetted in a colour exactly matching the boot carpet, but can be sent just in the box without this panel if requested:

and a pic of it in place after carpetting:

£45

Vibe quickplug

Very useful part when fitting an active sub - allows you to literally plug together the power, earth and remote cables, so the sub can be removed and refitted in 30 seconds:

£12

lighting:

Irmscher front foglights made specifically for Corsa B:

£50

Remember, I’m open to offers on everything!
tom_simes
Show Staff
Premium Member

28th Oct 08 at 11:57   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ttt

Open to offers
tom_simes
Show Staff
Premium Member

2nd Nov 08 at 15:14   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ttt
dean101287

2nd Nov 08 at 15:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

how much do you want for the frame the daytona is on? I have a seat I want to use in my room
tom_simes
Show Staff
Premium Member

4th Nov 08 at 12:43   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

u2u me an offer Dean
MATTY SXI

4th Nov 08 at 12:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ill give u a 15 posted for the harness

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Bucket seat, harness, ICE, Irmscher foglights 25 database queries in 0.0108812 seconds