corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » corsa 1.2 8v forsale

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author corsa 1.2 8v forsale
ali_corsa

User status: Offline
16th Oct 08 at 06:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Up for sale is my corsa, ive had this car since August 2006 i believe im the 3rd keeper of this vehicle. Its a 1995 1.2i 8v Merit. It has 71k on the clock. Its had a lot of work carryed out on maintaining the engine regualr oil and filter changes.

The car will come with 6 months tax and 9 months mot. I have repceits for the vehicle from when it was new from the recall on the seat i think down to a tyre beining changed, it will have all its mot certificates and tax discs.

the vehicle will be put back standard when sold unless i get an offer on the stuff already on the car
Spec of the car
-1.2i 8v
-gsi interior ( wear on the front seat with a rip )
-Sprayed red dash, can be removed before sale if i still have another bit that is standard colour
-it will either have brand new 1.2 discs and pads - or at an extra cost it can still be kept with 2litre astra gte brakes (fitted in june 08 time)
-13inch steelies 3 tyres are very good from what i can believe and one other one is about 3-2mm tread - or at an extra cost come with the cav slabs that are already on the car nsf has slight curbing tread on the front is about 4mm kuhmo's and rears wanli wiht about 5mm
-black bonnet, either left like that or it can be red
-post 97 colour coded bumpers with v grill
-it will either come with standard springs and shocks or at an extra cost lowered 40mm on spax springs and shocks at the front and 60mm at the rear along with bilstein shocks
-kenwood cd player with door speakers (sony i think) 6x9's kenwood
- standard headlights
-central locking
- tigra scuttle panel

ive probley missed stuff out but i will change it when i remember it

engine maintance work carryed out
-its had regular oil and filter changes around every 6k
-cambelt and water pump replaced feb 08
-headgasket replaced + coolant +oil and filter + cam belt changed august 08 then a week later changed the coolant and oil and filter again.
-New Lambda sensor July 08
- Cat Convertor mid section and standard back box Jan 08
- New spark plugs Sept 08
-Air filter sept 08
- New fuel filter June/July 08
- new n/s/r wheel bearing, drum, stub axle october 08

however, with the age of the car there is rusts on the o/s/f arch and drivers door, there is a few parking dents on the n/s/r quater panel.

Price
For the car to sell how it currently is im looking around £1000 and put back to standard looking around £700

any questions just ask i will reply to any u2u's

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » corsa 1.2 8v forsale 25 database queries in 0.0083711 seconds