corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » E30 325i sport

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author E30 325i sport
Jerham

User status: Offline
18th Oct 08 at 11:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The car is 325i sport in lachs silver on a G plate with just over 130,000miles on it. When I bought it I was told it had a new head because the old one cracked, which is common. It looks pretty new.
The paint work is good apart from a couple of shit bits that a body shop could polish out. There’s a little bit of rust on the boot lid edge which isn’t really noticeable, the rear arch is rusted the other is solid. The passenger front wing has a dent; the driver’s door is rusted around the edges with only a little bit visible think that’s it.

The interior is complete apart from 2 pieces of trim, inside the glove box and under the steering column. It has a momo leather steering wheel and momo gear knob. Black leather interior, All the electrics work, rev counter is temperamental so is the passenger side window, pop out rear windows are ok. It has a Sony headunit with good speakers all round, wiring for a sub as well.

The engine bay is pretty sound, bit dirty engine sounds good with no knocks
or whines, pulls well in every gear. As with the gearbox and diff, no horrible noises.
The wheels are 17'' azev A's which ideally need refurbing as the water has got to them and corroded under the lacquered polished rim, as seen in the pics. One has been sprayed silver. The spare is in good condition with lots of tread on the tyre.

6 months tax
12 months mot
cupracan@hotmail.co.uk
£2200

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » E30 325i sport 25 database queries in 0.0041361 seconds