corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » My 1995 Sri for sale

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author My 1995 Sri for sale
chunk89

User status: Offline
18th Oct 08 at 21:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

My Corsa SRI is up for sale, I am reluctant to sell it but a new job means I can afford somthing a bit newer. It is a 1995 Corsa SRI 1.4 16v version (better version) the bodywork is in mint condition no rust nor flaking paint. It has the orignal sri kit (which are the black bumpers). It has 76k miles on the clock, f.s.h, all the previous tax discs and all the MOT Certificates. It has never failed an MOT in its life.

Ok - onto the modifications: firstly on the outside

lowered on 60mm cobra springs (£110)
ripspeed alloys wheels refubed in white (£150)
Smoked side repeaters (£10)
smoked rear lights (£50)
angel eyes headlights (£175)
Bonnet lifters (£10)
Flushed petrol cap (£40)
Orignal Vauxhall window slats (£40 hard to get hold of round here)
Corsa oringal spolier (standard as came out the factory but thought id add it in)
Punto rear wiper
Now the engine modifications

VX performance inlet manifold (£150)
Piper cross induction kit (£75)
Sportex 4-2-1 exhaust manifold(£189)
De-cat pipe (£65 i still have the orignall cat which i will include in the sale, it just slots back on so easy for mot)
Cat back powerflow exhaust system straight though pipe, very loud with a 6x9 oval tip (£250)
All new gaskets replaced (£30)
Interior modifications

Full post 97 sport interior, including door cards (£60)
lockwood white dials (£40)
corsa show cage in the back (£200)
volt meter drilled into the dash (£20 for the show look)
A pair of JBL 6x9s in parcel shelf(£40)
Vauxhall black door pins (£15)

This car has a lot more to give than it has got now, if you get an engine remap you will boost your bhp alot more or it could be the perfect shell for a Corsa 2.0L project, but this is a very fast car for a 1.4

Ok now for the bad bits

Engine management light is on, this is only because of the de-cat pipe I have had it plugged in just in case it wasn't.. And it comes with no CD as the only one I have is worth £300, and it comes with no sub as I am using it for my new car

If you have any questions regarding it please do not hestitate to ask via here or on my moblie 07709493982 if you get no answer either leave a voicemail or send a text and Iwill get back to you soon as possible

Im looking for £1000 ono. Chunk89
Simon Churton

[Edited on 18-10-2008 by chunk89]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » My 1995 Sri for sale 25 database queries in 0.0107150 seconds