corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » White 1.0 12v V PLATE

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author White 1.0 12v V PLATE
steven_r2008

User status: Offline
20th Oct 08 at 23:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hi all

i have for sale a white 3dr 1.0 12v, with full colour coded bumpers on a V plate and has covered around 74k miles

has fully colour coded bumpers and trims, and also a stainless steel 2.5" powerflow backbox. gives a nice grumble but not deafening.

15" fox alloys with low profile tires, 3 of which the tread looks fine, 1 will need a new tire. the alloys themselves have some curbing, 1 of which is quite bad.

this car does NOT come with any tax however it is MOT'd

has a small stone chip on the drivers side of the windscreen however it IS smaller than a 5 pence piece so should be fine for MOTs.

this car looks fantastic and would make a great first car as you all know the 1.0 have cheap insurance

i have a no-nonsense, no offers price of £800. which for a car of its age i cannot say any fairer

if you are interested either u2u me or drop me a text or a call on 07772780537

can also send images via email, but please only serious buyers

on the last 2 pictures it lookes like there are loads of colour variations, this is just condensation on the car which is noticable when using a flash

[Edited on 20-10-2008 by steven_r2008].

[Edited on 20-10-2008 by steven_r2008]

[Edited on 20-10-2008 by steven_r2008]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » White 1.0 12v V PLATE 25 database queries in 0.0088151 seconds