corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Corsa C - Upgraded gear linkage, is it worth it?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Corsa C - Upgraded gear linkage, is it worth it?
Balling
Premium Member

User status: Offline
22nd Oct 08 at 14:55   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

My gear linkage is rubbish and needs replacing.

I've been looking at the upgraded and shortened one from LMF Vauxhall, but to be honest, it costs three times as much as an original one, so I'm not sure it's worth it.
http://www.lmfvauxhall.co.uk/store/home.php?cat=1642

Shorter travel between the gears would be cool though...

Is there anywhere I might pick one up cheaper than at LMF Vauxhall?

Rich H

22nd Oct 08 at 15:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Balling
My gear linkage is rubbish and needs replacing.

I've been looking at the upgraded and shortened one from LMF Vauxhall, but to be honest, it costs three times as much as an original one, so I'm not sure it's worth it.
http://www.lmfvauxhall.co.uk/store/home.php?cat=1642

Shorter travel between the gears would be cool though...

Is there anywhere I might pick one up cheaper than at LMF Vauxhall?

Yeh the upgraded one is better from all accounts that I've heard (not had to have mine done as it was all sorted by the time mine came out)

I don't know what C you have, but the SXi and SRi have a shorter shift than the lower spec ones anyway, so maybe look at just swapping to that?
spikedjack

22nd Oct 08 at 16:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

deffinately worth it imo, have the shortened m-tech shifter on my C and its really short and tight compared to standard.... will take some getting used to but deffo worth it

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Corsa C - Upgraded gear linkage, is it worth it? 24 database queries in 0.0071881 seconds