corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Fiesta RS1800 very clean.

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Fiesta RS1800 very clean.
Ojc

User status: Offline
23rd Oct 08 at 19:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hello again,

Right due to other responsiblitys this has got to go. EDIT - Willing to swap for a decent Corsa Sport, either 1.4 16v or 1.6 16v.

Moondust Silver RS1800 1992 - K reg
109,000 miles
9 months MOT, 6 months tax

The car is in superb condition, no rot around the fuel cap and body work is super straight for a car of it's age. In the year that I've owned it I have replaced..

New Ford lower arms with balljoints
New Ford anti roll bar link arms
New Ford top mounts
New Ford clutch cable
Full AVO suspension kit
New steering rack with trackrod ends 2 months ago

The car has NEVER let me down, start's first time and pulls like a train, gearchange is smooth and no rattles from the engine or gearbox and drives lovely albeit a bit bumpy due to being lowered.

I fitted a set of newly refurbished Mondeo 5 spoke 16 inch wheels with Continental Sport Contact 2 tyres (195/40/16) a couple of months back to enhance the look. Car also has a sports exhaust that isn't to loud just subtle enough to be heard when you want it to be. Other than that car is totally standard, original boot badges and original Recaro's still in place no holes in the dash or cheap modifications done.

I haven't any recent pics of it but I'll give it a wash as soon as the weather clears up, possibly this evening.

Only bad point is that the car needs the tracking doing since having the steering rack fitted and as per most Fords of this age it's had some welding done but this was done by a professional bodyshop and has been done to a high standard, flew through the MOT and will fly through future MOT's.

I'm looking for £2,000 which is a bargain and I'm sure you will agree when you see the pics, any inspection welcome. I still have the original 14 inch RS1800 alloys and would be willing to do a deal for the car without the Mondeo wheels and with the standard items if you want to lower the price a bit.

I'm based in Reading, my mobile is 07853315550 or you can e-mail me on OllieCrowe@aol.com

Cheers.

Right here are some pics. If you want to see anything particular let me know, shouldn't be a problem but don't take the piss

You will notice the Ford badge has gone funny i.e. the sticker has fallen off, I'm in the process of getting hold of another one at the mo.

[Edited on 28-10-2008 by Ojc]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Fiesta RS1800 very clean. 25 database queries in 0.0091131 seconds