corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » vauxhall corsa sport 1.6 16v FOR SALE

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author vauxhall corsa sport 1.6 16v FOR SALE
dan-g

User status: Offline
25th Oct 08 at 19:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I have a blue 1999 R-reg corsa sport with 61000 miles on the clock
its got e/m, e/w, c/l, sunroof ,drivers air bag, alloy wheels, its been lowered 40mm as well ,also has black lexus rear lights and angel eye headlights, all arches and bumpers are colour coded, debadged grill.
the car has a couple of scratches and dents round it. the sport interior is mint no fag burns. it has no tax, mot runs out 4th nov 08. I am the forth owner on the log book !

the car starts on the button and has been a great car i only used it for work when my redtop corsa was being built up and i no longer need it

i want £850 for it but it must go so open to offers!!
happy to answer any questions or for pics email me at rdtpc20xe@aol.com
my mobile is 07515643624 thanx

[Edited on 25-10-2008 by dan-g]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » vauxhall corsa sport 1.6 16v FOR SALE 25 database queries in 0.0085049 seconds