corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Geek Day » The New Facebook Layout- Limiting Your Profile To Certain People- HOW?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author The New Facebook Layout- Limiting Your Profile To Certain People- HOW?
Jill
Premium Member

User status: Offline
   4th Nov 08 at 12:52   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hola!
With the new facebook layout now can someone please tell me how I can limit my profile now? For example if someone sends me a friend request but I don't want them to access certain stuff on my profile, how can I do it? On the old facebook layout it used to be quite easy, but I just can't figure out where/how to do it on the new one!

Thanks in advance for any help/information!

JILL
Icy

4th Nov 08 at 13:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

click friends at top/ limited profile/ add
or when you add new people it'l say add to list and thats when you do it. think first way i mentioned is how you do it after you've added someone
Jules

4th Nov 08 at 14:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Is this because I sent you a friends request earlier today Jill?
Just refuse if you like - makes it easier!

New Poll