corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Rear heated screen knob...

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Rear heated screen knob...
S77 CKL

User status: Offline
6th Nov 08 at 20:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ive just replaced the bulbs in my MFD and centre dash panel, however the little clip that goes on the middle heater knob has come off and therefore when you pull it out no heated screen. Whats the fix for this or is it replace the panel ?

Also, the MFD, since fitting my JVC radio i dont get the date on it no more when cd is on, can i get dateback on or not ?
S77 CKL

User status: Offline
7th Nov 08 at 21:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

No-one with idea's ?

New Poll