corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Vauxhall Astra MK4 1.6 16v Sport Red

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Vauxhall Astra MK4 1.6 16v Sport Red
Adam C
Premium Member

User status: Offline
6th Nov 08 at 21:24   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Advertising this for my old man, purchased as a Cat C Write Off, which has all been repaired and VIC Tested, damage was to the rear of the vehicle but has ben repaired with a new rear bumper and rear lights.

Vauxhall Astra MK4 S reg, 1.6 16v, In red, has had a respray sometime in its life, was red before.

12 Months MOT

No Tax but can add at buyers expense

VIC Tested

New Brakes All Round

New Rear Suspension

Lowered -40mm All round with shocks and springs

Needed New Handbrake and Brake pipes to get through MOT so thats all been done.

107K miles

PAS, Electric Windows, New Kenwood CD Player, New Alpine 6"x9" Speakers powering off a New Amplifier with Stealth Shelf.

Ive driven the car myself and must say its a very nice and smooth car to drive.

£1300

Any questions then please u2u me, more pics available on request.

My Arden Blue Astra GSi MK4 on BBS LM's Project Thread

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Vauxhall Astra MK4 1.6 16v Sport Red 26 database queries in 0.0054810 seconds