corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Snap Day » Taking pictures through glass......

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Taking pictures through glass......
Huwsi

User status: Offline
7th Nov 08 at 18:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

How do I avoid gettin reflection ect when I'm taking a picture through glass/ a window?

I'll be going on the london eye in a week so I want get some pics while I'm on it

[Edited on 07-11-2008 by Huwsi]
AndyKent

7th Nov 08 at 19:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

If you're taking a picture square to the glass get as close to the glass as you can - I've even tried pushing the camera up against the glass so long as it is clean on the other side. If you're taking a picture at and angle it might not be so bad but the pod things have curved glass so you might get distortion.

Otherwise just turn off the flash - it'll be useless.
JonnyJ

7th Nov 08 at 19:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Circular Polarisor should get rid of reflections. You can use them so you dont get the reflection of the sky in water and i was messing around with mine in the car one day and it took the reflections off the glass.

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Snap Day » Taking pictures through glass...... 24 database queries in 0.0080309 seconds