corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » sorry not a corsa but my old saxo for sale..........

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author sorry not a corsa but my old saxo for sale..........
chatty

User status: Offline
8th Nov 08 at 13:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hi i have got a citroen saxo for sale. 2001 (y) 79000 miles its silver with standard alloys , sporty exhaust , clear back lights , induction kit and eco valve. the car runs well and goes well its the 100bhp version too. i am selling the car due to getting a corsa because i like corsas a lot more and the saxo is just sitting about wanting a new owner. if you would like any more details about the car give me a call on 07824902499 or u2u me im looking for about £1075 ono for the car offers welcome thanks mark .........

[Edited on 08-11-2008 by chatty]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » sorry not a corsa but my old saxo for sale.......... 25 database queries in 0.0151360 seconds