corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Flat Tyre question

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Flat Tyre question
stubbsy05

User status: Offline
10th Nov 08 at 14:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Nipped oput at lunch and realised my tyre was nearly flat. Drove it half mile up the road and pumped the tyre up to 32 psi.

Drove back to work and it was still inflated but hssing, Popped out an hour later and the hissing has stopped and the tyre is still inflated.

Do you think its fine to carry on driving now?
Graham88

10th Nov 08 at 14:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Just keep an eye on it really, check it every time you come to the car for a couple of days and check it again in the morning with a tyre pump.
sicharnock

10th Nov 08 at 18:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

has happend to my car recnetly, i think its the weather more than anything to be honest, mine stayed up for a month or so and i just looked baout 20 mins ago and its completly flat again. maybe the metal in the bead of the tyre losing its air tight seal a wee bit because of the changing temperatures. just a theory.
B3KAN

10th Nov 08 at 18:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Get it checked out!!! could be a nail in it or could be a slit in the side wall it could blow out at anytime most tyre places dont charge to check
lil_hobbo

10th Nov 08 at 19:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

could just be a leaky vavle i dont work on cars but its a common thing reali will some lorrys and tractor, easy were to check pump it back up get some soapy water pur it over the tyre u will see bubles coming out. take it to where ever is close to u and get them to sort it

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Flat Tyre question 23 database queries in 0.0079961 seconds