corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Vag parts 1.8 20vt: Brembos,ATP 2.5 Tip,225 Injectors,3'' maf ect

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Vag parts 1.8 20vt: Brembos,ATP 2.5 Tip,225 Injectors,3'' maf ect
DaNnY_LaD

User status: Offline
   10th Nov 08 at 21:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Am not going to do my hybrid conversion now..As am going to get a new car

So my Bits are up for sale.

Custom Alloy Black 2.5(larger than forge) Turbo intake pipe...
This will come with a 90degree bend so it can be used on k03,k03s,k04,GTX2 as you can buy any silicone Hose for it and it Joins right up..I seen 16 g/s increase on my Maf when i fitted this Over my forge one.. £70 Posted

LCR/S3 Injectors - Perfect condition £85 Posted

LCR/S3 3'' maf without sensor(Can use your own Cupra Sensor that you already have) £35 Posted

Porche boxster S 4pot brembo Calipers With Custom carriers And Dsg2500 Pads.
They've Been refurbed in Yellow with black Genuine Brembo Stickers..
These were off a Mk2 golf which is the same as a the Ibiza as some of you may already now so fit straight on.These will come with Goodridge braided Hoses kit For the ibiza and Cupra R..These are for Front and backand have never been used and fit the stock calipers/brembos
£600 Posted

K03 Turbo 137k miles No smoke or useage of oil plus no shaft movement£50 Posted

k03 Turbo 54k miles No smoke or useage of oil plus no shaft movement..Has a snapped Downpipe stud Which is easy to change £60posted

I have Paypal and collection is also welcome..I am also Open so sensible offers on all of these items..
If anyone Wants any pictures Just Pm or email me and il send them you...

Email/Contact: danny_lad_2k@hotmail.com or pm me

Thanks

[Edited on 12-11-2008 by DaNnY_LaD]
DaNnY_LaD

11th Nov 08 at 16:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

bttt
DaNnY_LaD

12th Nov 08 at 18:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

bbtt
DaNnY_LaD

12th Nov 08 at 19:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Will Do the Brembo calipers,pads,Carriers,Bolts and goodridge Braid hoses posted for 600quid...Will also throw in some white brembo brake stickers..Just incase you wanna change the colour..

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Vag parts 1.8 20vt: Brembos,ATP 2.5 Tip,225 Injectors,3'' maf ect 25 database queries in 0.0096390 seconds