corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » my lambo orange mk1 16v cab

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author my lambo orange mk1 16v cab
vcorsasport1.6

User status: Offline
11th Nov 08 at 11:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hi people, im not sure if doing this is the right thing to do but, here goes,
i am reluctantly selling or willing to swap my 1990 mk1 cab
heres spec list:
service history upto 2004 when it was dry stored
over 7000 pounds worth of reciepts not including price of paint,wheels, or suspension!!!, loads of old MOT'S
mk2 gti 1.8 16v engine
5 speed box
mk2 dash and clocks
mk4 keys
brand new bottom arms/wishbones
brand new anti roll bar with brand new bushes all round
full respray in original lamborghini orange with lamborghini yellow pearl
de-badged grill
bailey polished header tank
new radiator with powdercoated fan surround and polished brackets
brand new fk coilovers with box
brand new big brakes with brand new braided hoses
clear lights all round with professionally done mk4 side repeaters (original mk4 wing cut out and welded to mk1 wing!! looks perfect!)
crystal headlights
scorpion exhaust
mk2 manifold
mk1 downipe (was gona cut n weld these together to make a conversion manifold)
full black leather interior
black carpets
brand new roof (mint condition)its electric aswell (with hood cover)
loads of chrome parts (door locks/pins/mirror adjusters/boonet catch etc etc)
polished bonnet lifters
near new bbs rm's 15x8j rears 15x7j fronts with 4 brand new hankook tyres,
all got new bolts and dishes, baskets have been powdercoated in black with 4 new centre caps and badges!! THESE ARE TO BE SOLD SEPERATELY TO THE CAR!!
THE CAR DOES NOT RUN IT NEEDS HARDLY ANYTHING TO GET IT RUNNING THO!
someone with more time and expertese could get this finished easily and it would be instantly a show car, i just dont have the space or time to finish it off,
it needs the following to finish it::
the dash and switches need putting back in (everything is where it should be it just needs bolting down)
a 90mm mk1 short driveshaft
mk1 airbox
and 2 fuel lines from the mk2 fuel pump that run to the metering unit
thats about it!!
i have had the engine turning over and there were no faults
i really dont know what price to put it up as lets say 10,000 to keep within the rules (i obviously dont want no where near as much as that!!)
there is no tax or mot on it but i can guarantee it will pass an mot straight away (seeing as tho nearly everything is new!!)
v5 is present
it has a few little marks here and there on it but nothing that cant be easily touched up,
this really is a car not to be missed i just really dont have the time to finish it
im not in a rush to sell it so i wont be accepting silly offers,
i would prefer a swap for another mk1 (tin top or cabby) maybe mk2 gti!! but no rot boxes!!!
OR OFFERS WELCOME!!
THE WHEELS ARE NOT WITH THE CAR UNLESS BOUGHT SEPERATELY!! i was wanting to keep them for my next project! (if its a swap your after then you could keep your wheels and i could keep mine if it makes it easier!!)
location: halifax west yorshire (car will have to be trailer or towed away, you can push it if you like but whatever you do it wont drive!! lol)
thanks very much, brad
anyone interested leave me a message on here or drop me a line at 07785902288 anytime send any pics of possible swaps to braddaz9teen@googlemail.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
pics:

thanks again, brad

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » my lambo orange mk1 16v cab 25 database queries in 0.0121911 seconds