corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » External Links » chipped slimline ps2 - ebay

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author chipped slimline ps2 - ebay
WARPED

User status: Offline
11th Nov 08 at 17:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

SONY PLAYSTATION 2 SLIMLINE

This PS2 is mint, it comes fully boxed and still has the original protective strip still in place on the glossy part of the top cover

The PS2 is chipped with a matrix infinity 1.38 chip and also has the neofix 2 lazer protection fitted - i do not condone the use of this product for illegal usage such as playing copied or imported games and it should only be used within the confines of the law and it is NOT being sold with any dodgy games etc

Comes with 2 controllers, memory card, carry case and all leads etc including original instruction booklet and bits still sealed as new

comes with the following games - all 100% original and boxed

Getaway Black Monday

Grand Theft Auto Liberty City Stories

Madden 2004

Prince of Persia - The Two Thrones

Resident Evil Outbreak

Rainbow Six 3

Quake 3

Tom Clanceys Ghost Recon 2

Cricket 2004

Socom 3 US Navy Seals

Metal Gear Solid 3

The Simpsons

Socom US Navy Seals

Prince of Persia - Warrior Within

Tom Clanceys Splinter Cell Chaos Theory

I have quoted £20 for postage which I hope is enough to include insurance although if not and if the winner wants this then can sort this out after the auction

Collection available from Newcastle under Lyme area

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Sony-PlayStation-2-Slimline-PS2-boxed-with-15-games_W0QQitemZ270300343908QQcmdZViewItem?hash=item270300343908&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=66%3A2%7C65%3A1%7C39%3A1%7C240%3A1318

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » External Links » chipped slimline ps2 - ebay 24 database queries in 0.0100501 seconds