corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » BMW 320i 3dr e30 skid/track car

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author BMW 320i 3dr e30 skid/track car
Damian_666

User status: Offline
11th Nov 08 at 22:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i have a bmw 320i, i bought this with the intention of using it as a skid car with friends on a local track but things have not gone to plan. so i have to re-sell her to make room on my drive way. i have taken everything out of it, from carpets to roof lining and door cards too parts of the dash. i was really looking forward to using it for what i bought it for so thats why i went (for it all) when stripping her and making her as light as poss.

Good bits about the car:
she has straight 6 engine which sounds great with no taps or other noises.
topped up fully with oil.
power steering works fine
heaters work manual window winders and sun roof.
no bulbs have have blown
has all 5 alloys
central locking works
i have alot of history on the car, many many papers on parts, services etc bought through out its life time.

bad parts. im not trying to sell a prime example so please dont expect it.

she has a dent in the back of it. this dose not cause any problems with the drivingor perating the boot, as i drove it home from west london to essex. the brakes are not great (i want to be honest here)

due to the age and how her past keepers may of kept her, body wise shes abit rusty and not so great.
interior, well theres nothing bar the front seats of which iv put harness's in and a little dash.
on the dash oil light is on though have not found out why? there seems to be no problems from what iv found.
exhaust is blowing

legal bits the car is currently declared sorn the car has no mot as this run out on the day after i picked it up. so this will have to be trailered away or if you have trade plates. im not going to be breaking the car. for what its worth, you might aswell take the whole thing. payment is cash only on collection. please no tyre kickers

any questions please email me and il reply asap.

but other than the dent im sure a little bit of t-cut and tlc she would scrub up fine! make me a offer on it. im deff no dreamer so im not thinking high figures!

when it did have interior

im looking for £120 ono

[Edited on 11-11-2008 by Damian_666]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » BMW 320i 3dr e30 skid/track car 25 database queries in 0.0109160 seconds