corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Problem day: Ford focus RS. JR maybe????????

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Problem day: Ford focus RS. JR maybe????????
Half Pint

User status: Offline
13th Nov 08 at 14:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

it could be the oval badge...tried changing it for a griffin????
Welsh Dan

13th Nov 08 at 17:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Luke
Thanks for the comments.

RS6 if your referring that my dads car is a bag of nails don't comment on this thread. It's done under 30k miles, hardy a bag of nails

My mums BMW is 18 months old and in 33000 miles, its had the best part of £5500 of work to fix it after various manufacturing problems. I think that RS6 isn't saying that its not looked after, but rather that its a "Friday" car and so it will just be one thats plagued with problems.
T21SVJ

13th Nov 08 at 18:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Luke
He's tried, ford don't want anything to do with the car because they can't fix the damn thing. Like i said earlier in the thread, Ford technical had to get involved & they couldnt find the fault either. Will do what corsAsh has suggested or take it to TOTD or MSD

[Edited on 13-11-2008 by Luke]

also hurd that 1 before ford dealers are just 1 big joke to me

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Problem day: Ford focus RS. JR maybe???????? 23 database queries in 0.0905759 seconds