corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Corsa C: Which bulb for Glovebox light?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Corsa C: Which bulb for Glovebox light?
surj

User status: Offline
   23rd Nov 08 at 13:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hi All,

I was hoping that some of you knowledgeable chaps on here might know which type of bulb I would need to replace the blown one in the wifes corsa C glovebox.

As you may have guessed, I'm too lazy to go outside into the cold and remove it and go to a shop. I'd much prefer to go to the shop on your advice and buy the correct bulb and then replace it.

So any ideas what bulb I need?

Cheers

EDIT: Could someone tell me where the "search" function thingy-bob is these days? I couldn't see it

[Edited on 23-11-2008 by surj]
harrisp

23rd Nov 08 at 13:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I cant help you with the bulb except by saying ring vauxhall.
The search is only available for premium members at the moment.
alan-g-w

23rd Nov 08 at 14:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Why don't you get in the car, put the heating on, drive down to the nearest motor factors, open the glove box THEN get the bulb out while you're sitting in the nice warm car?

I think it'll be a 'tube' bulb (connector at each side)

Like this: bulb on e-bay, only not LED
surj

23rd Nov 08 at 15:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

lol, good suggestion Harrisp, I hadn't thought of that one. I guess I was too lazy to think "outside the box"

EDIT: Also, does anyone know how to reset the "Inspection" message that the car displays upon starting up? I've servied the car myself and want to reset it for another 8k miles.

[Edited on 23-11-2008 by surj]

New Poll