corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Geek Day » Call Of Duty: World At War on PS3

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Call Of Duty: World At War on PS3
Butler

User status: Offline
3rd Dec 08 at 22:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I got it a few days ago, just finished the one player. Ive heard mixed reviews, I thought it was pretty epic personally. Always been a fan of the Medal of Honor games, and a bit of a WW2 freak. Havent got it online at the moment yet though, whats it like? Are there many maps available? Better of worse for online play than 4?
DannyB
Premium Member

3rd Dec 08 at 22:35   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

There's 13 MP maps, as for online play for ps3..I couldnt tell you, I play it on PC.
mazdaspeed

3rd Dec 08 at 22:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Online is pretty solid, same as COD4 more or less with a few tweaks, recon plane, artilliary strike and call in the attack dogs for the kill streaks. For me the co-op main game was excellent.
dannymccann

4th Dec 08 at 11:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

COD5 to me appears to be a little slower paced online than COD4. As said the kill streak 'perks' have been modified, I personally prefer COD 4 Airstrike over Artillery but prefer Dogs over Helicopter.

The guns are all older style and take some getting used to, with the removal of Red Dot site, the 'Aperture Site' is its replacement but doesnt seem as effective. Also you have to have more control as the guns are primitive so recoil is bigger.

There are a couple of new perks, nothing springs to mine atm, and then the obvious addition of tanks to the bigger maps, but they dont ruin the game like they did in the Halo series

All imo of course, and I play on 360

New Poll