corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » TomTom SatNav Offers - Offer ends 19/12/2008

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author TomTom SatNav Offers - Offer ends 19/12/2008
Whittie

User status: Offline
12th Dec 08 at 03:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

If anybody is after the "Go Live" TomTom series this christmas, I can get hold of the following. The offer is ending for me on 19th December, If you want one and can't pay full amount just yet, then you can leave a deposit and i'll order it.

You can pay bank transfer or paypal, but I would need fee's to be added onto paypal, otherwise i'd be losing money on them.

TomTom GO 540 LIVE - Delivered for £210 - RRP - £289.99
TomTom GO 740 LIVE - Delivered for £310 - RRP - £349.99
TomTom GO 940 LIVE - Delivered for £330 - RRP - £439.99

They're all brand new in their box. I'm in one one of those pyramid discount things, so those are the offers for this month. I've added £10 on each one to cover insured delivery.

Loads of people have bought from me from the past on here, so I'm not out to con anybody

I'm not on here that much at the moment, so if I don't respond to u2u, then call or text me on 07904380019.

Thanks

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » TomTom SatNav Offers - Offer ends 19/12/2008 25 database queries in 0.0070770 seconds