corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » 20xe TPS

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author 20xe TPS
redtom

User status: Offline
13th Dec 08 at 18:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ive got a 20xe in my corsa at the minute and it came out of an astra with traction control. obviously not using that now so ive got a non TC loom which all works until it gets down to the throttle position sensor...
The traction control TPS is a 6 pin item and the normal is just 3 pins. i need to use the 3 pin one to go with my loom but it wont fit as it hits the breather pipe and water line going into the throttle body...

Is there any way i can either get it to fit or use the old 6 pin sensor but only use 3 of the pins and make my own plug? if so which pins do i use or how do i find out?

any help would be great
redtom

User status: Offline
14th Dec 08 at 15:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

anyone know?

New Poll