corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » CHEAP Cavalier sri 16v (redtop) parts/ complete car with mot

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author CHEAP Cavalier sri 16v (redtop) parts/ complete car with mot
BIGDAVE24

User status: Offline
18th Dec 08 at 15:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

k reg sri redtop 145k miles engine runs superb

M O T until april, no tax currently sorn and not being used

The car is a gold/champagne sort of colour.
i have had it looked at by a garage as i couldnt find the mot but since found it.
it will need a set of handbrake shoes, front brake pads, 2 front tyres and a tiny patch of welding just inside front wheel arch other than that is all ok.

The car it's self is in pretty good condition the arches are excellent which is unusal for a cavalier lol. the interior is in good nick too. the drivers window doesnt work and it is missing the driverside interior door handle and the side mouldings on the drivers door.
but like i said this car is in good condition if you want a car to run or if not break it for spares.

£600 ono

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » CHEAP Cavalier sri 16v (redtop) parts/ complete car with mot 25 database queries in 0.0092020 seconds