corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Scottish Members

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Scottish Members
Hammer

User status: Offline
22nd Dec 08 at 14:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Anyone watch the Sporscene results show on Saturday?

They read out a couple of lines from my blog apparently....again. I'm thinking of sueing them for copyright tbh

I always used to think you had to send in texts or e-mails to them but they must have folk scouring the net for opinions.
PaulJMcT

22nd Dec 08 at 16:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

What did they read off.

Never watched it, skysports for the excitment
Seany

22nd Dec 08 at 16:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

which blog? never watched it either but surely they cant use it without your permission?
Hammer

22nd Dec 08 at 16:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by PaulJMcT
What did they read off.

Never watched it, skysports for the excitment

Don't know I've missed both times I've been told
Hammer

22nd Dec 08 at 16:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Seany
which blog? never watched it either but surely they cant use it without your permission?

Blog

They have and they did

I'm not arsed tbh, I'd like to have heard it though!
Eck
Premium Member

22nd Dec 08 at 16:54   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

McDaid, why has that link been blocked at work? You been swearing sectarianism rants?
Hammer

22nd Dec 08 at 16:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Blocked 'Celtic' or something?

Not sure, you should know by know I am no bigot there is no sectarianism contained within
Eck
Premium Member

22nd Dec 08 at 16:57   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

T'was a mini bit of bait

If it has blocked Celtic, then it's the network that is sectarianist
Hammer

22nd Dec 08 at 16:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'd sue for sectarianiliosintism
corsa - gus

22nd Dec 08 at 17:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Paul, I have just had a quick read at that, and I can't help but think there is at times a paranoia set within Celtic fans with regards to the media. I can see where you are coming from due to the fact both Artur Borucs private life and Aiden McGeadys fall-out have been well documented but I really don't believe for a second it wouldn't be the same had the two been Rangers players. They are both of Celebrity status in Scotland at the end of the day as theyare two of the best players in the country, but I believe if Rangers two best players were to have similar turmoils I believe the same thing would happen and it would be documented in the press. I'm maybe getting the wrong end of the stick here with regards to your wording so please don't take that as an insult.

With regards to quotes, I didn't see the broadcast so can't confirm mate.
Hammer

22nd Dec 08 at 18:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Just because we're paranoid doesn't mean it isn't happening

Our manager worked with the BBC for 7 years and even he has a stupid comment aimed at him along the lines of 'he's a traitor' which was tongue in cheek but damning all the same.
corsa - gus

22nd Dec 08 at 18:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I just felt the reference you made with regards to the Old Firm game and the McGeady affair was strange, after all the two game ban has been issued by Celtic and not anyone else and in that case surely if there is any disruption caused by that then its Celtics fault.

On another note, I think Strachan has handled the situation well and if there is an offer of £8 million for McGeady I would bite the hand off whoever is offering that kind of money!!!

Where has the traitor comment come from? I haven't heard anything of that.

You should post a link to your blog from now on, I quite enjoyed reading it. Its surprisingly accurate in most cases

[Edited on 22-12-2008 by corsa - gus]
Hammer

22nd Dec 08 at 18:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

He said it when he was working with the BBC, i have a list of comments on the laptop i'll show you whenever i go downstairs as well. I research what I'm writing

For the record I think McGeady is a petulant kid who should know better by the age of 22 but has been mollycuddled up to now. He's miles better in his own head than he actually is.
corsa - gus

22nd Dec 08 at 18:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Bang on, he bought me a vodka and coke once though so he's not all bad. He was quite sound as well, I nattered pish to him for about 20 minutes in Bamboo one night not knowing who he was until my flat mate said "Why were you talking to Aiden McGeady?"

Jamie

22nd Dec 08 at 22:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by corsa - gus
Bang on, he bought me a vodka and coke once though so he's not all bad. He was quite sound as well, I nattered pish to him for about 20 minutes in Bamboo one night not knowing who he was until my flat mate said "Why were you talking to Aiden McGeady?"

i laughed

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sports Day » Scottish Members 24 database queries in 0.0143180 seconds