corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » North East » Lucky Escape!!!

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Lucky Escape!!!
ShePs

User status: Offline
23rd Dec 08 at 22:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Had a close call today. Where i work in doxy park you cant park in the work car park until 1pm. I normally start at 5pm so its not normally a problem but today I had to go in for 12pm so had to find sumwhere else to park. Parked on durham road (i think its that) just down from where i work. Was parked in a parking lane that ran alongside the single carriageway and directly in front of houses.

Came back just after 3 to go home to find a note on the windscreen, so i thought it must be 1 of the houses complainin for parking outside their house. Read it only to find out that sum young lad had attempted to steal my car with some kind of wires. Luckily for me he looked around to see the lady in the window so scarpered off!!!

Been foamin since it happened, just made me think that there are some thievin little sh*ts kickin about
Mark.W

24th Dec 08 at 11:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

lucky there mate.

get one of those big silver disk locks on your steering wheel mate.looks like a frying pan but worth the money imo.

[Edited on 24-12-2008 by wooly101uk]
12vMatt

24th Dec 08 at 15:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by ShePs
Parked on durham road (i think its that) just down from where i work. Was parked in a parking lane that ran alongside the single carriageway and directly in front of houses. :

you sure that wasnt the bus lane you were parked on mate?

as wooly said - get some proper security fitted
Charlton

24th Dec 08 at 16:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by wooly101uk
lucky there mate.

get one of those big silver disk locks on your steering wheel mate.looks like a frying pan but worth the money imo.

when i seen your car at the metro i noticed you had one of them i was going to try and steal it but then seen that!
ShePs

24th Dec 08 at 18:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

was defo a parking lane that ran alongside the bus lane. Luckily the standard alarm on the car is pretty decent with dead locks
Mark.W

24th Dec 08 at 20:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Charlton
quote:
Originally posted by wooly101uk
lucky there mate.

when i seen your car at the metro i noticed you had one of them i was going to try and steal it but then seen that!

taylorboosh

27th Dec 08 at 22:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

he probably wante dthe cd player or something, bastards
Liam-Wilko

2nd Jan 09 at 01:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i use to work in doxy park at 2 touch and one ofr the lads that worked there had his car broken into and aparently the security gard just watched it happen on CCTV they took his CD player and a few bits like ipod ect....
dalatk

17th Mar 09 at 09:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

shit hole 2touch like =/
Liam-Wilko

18th Mar 09 at 15:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yep it is proper bad m8 i now work in fusion in peterlee its a lot better and if anyone looking for a job we r taking on in peterlee and sunderland just have a look on www.bglgroup.co.uk

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » North East » Lucky Escape!!! 24 database queries in 0.0096450 seconds