corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » 1.8 sri corsa c need sale asap

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author 1.8 sri corsa c need sale asap
corsalovett

User status: Offline
   28th Dec 08 at 11:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

this is my 1.8 sri corsa c 5 door

i need this car gone asap

tax 5 months
mot not sure but it had it not long ago

it has done 70,000 miles its got air-con cruise control , traction control , immobiliser , electric mirrors, the interior couldnt b in better condition

i brought the car 2 months ago ..but as i have now got a deposit on a new car i need this gone to put the money 2wards the new car

its slightly modified and looks very smart for a 5 door

its silver and it has 15inch black team dynamic pro race 2 wheels with goodyear f1 tyres i brought them month ago no marks scuffs of scratches all tyres have loads of tread , it has carbon fibre m3 style mirrors

it has a powerflow exhaust backbox its not the loudest but it gives it that bit extra noise .. also has a pipercross induction kit ..

inside i will be seeling it with half the ice .. it would be my alpine headunit(£300) and my jl audio door speakers and tweeters £200

bad points (not many atal )

theres a scuff mark on the rear right plastic arche it was there when i brought the car

and a little mark on back bumper where some idiot let his dog put his feet on it and it also needs fog lights .. nothin hard get it from scrappy for nothin atal ...

i need a quick sale but please i need £3000 so dont go ne lower maybe £2900 but no lower i reli dont no how to put pictures up lol so if you would like to see pictures thenil give you my addy and mob number

email ( DanLovett29@hotmail.com
number 07515444010

txt me and il send you pics or email me and il email you bk with sum piictures cheers dan

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » 1.8 sri corsa c need sale asap 25 database queries in 0.0079122 seconds