corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Geek Day » Metal Gear Online

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Metal Gear Online
chris_uk
Premium Member

User status: Offline
30th Dec 08 at 14:12   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i got it last night from the ps store.. and im loving it...

being a noob on the controller its hard for me to aim at anyone and kill anything as im used to using a mouse,...

but that said its very enjoyable and looks well put together..

since playing this and enjoying it, i wonder will i enoy MGS4?? i love te sneaky stuff that splinter cell gave,, does MGS4 do it better or just as well?
XSIHardy

30th Dec 08 at 15:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

MGS4 is up there in the top games,
if you played any ov the others you will defo enjoy it
Kurt

30th Dec 08 at 15:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

mgs4 is the only reason i want a ps3.. have all the others (well the ps1 and ps2 versions)

[Edited on 30-12-2008 by Kurt]
AndyKent

31st Dec 08 at 15:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

MGS4 is a stunning game, really draws you in with the story etc but like the earlier games - love it
radicalry00

31st Dec 08 at 15:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

MGS4 is my all time favourite game. I've played all of the previous games in the series and I'm a huge fan. I got it the day it came out and was enthralled by it. Must-have IMO.

As for MGO, I liked the customization possibilities and things but I didn't get the urge to keep on playing it for some reason. I'm not sure why but COD has much more replay value for multiplayer for me. As a single player game though, MGS4 is easily the best I have played.
chris_uk
Premium Member

31st Dec 08 at 19:06   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i rented MGS4 the other night, and apart from the missis falling asleep during one of the cutscenes it all seems so good so far.

i just got to that weapons guy..

New Poll